Oct23 6
Jessi said I could post these pictures of Nate's new rims. Here's a before and after. They are cool.


Had to wake up real early to get Nick off to school. He wanted his shower in the morning which was fine since Terry got up real early to go run with his squadron. I plan to go to bed early tonight, even though I took a long nap after the kids left for school.
After the kids got home from school we went through their day and I looked at everything they did in school. Now I am so smart, but they are smarter. Terry had school tonight. I'm the only one without class. boo.
I am looming a white brimmed hat. I am desperate for yarn so I'm using scraps, wish me luck that I'll be able to finish it. I'm nearly ready to start unraveling sweaters to get the yarn out of them.
I finished reading A Painted House tonight after I made dinner. The kids and I ate skillet grilled chicken, veggies and rice and we even ate at the table. Nick said I was treating him like a 4 year old, cause I served him his veggies. Hey I wanted him to eat them so I kept piling them on his plate.
Terry wants to watch a movie he picked up at the library named Winter Passing. And we really liked it though it was hard to understand for a long time. I love Ed Harris.
Good night and sweet dreams.


Had to wake up real early to get Nick off to school. He wanted his shower in the morning which was fine since Terry got up real early to go run with his squadron. I plan to go to bed early tonight, even though I took a long nap after the kids left for school.
After the kids got home from school we went through their day and I looked at everything they did in school. Now I am so smart, but they are smarter. Terry had school tonight. I'm the only one without class. boo.
I am looming a white brimmed hat. I am desperate for yarn so I'm using scraps, wish me luck that I'll be able to finish it. I'm nearly ready to start unraveling sweaters to get the yarn out of them.
I finished reading A Painted House tonight after I made dinner. The kids and I ate skillet grilled chicken, veggies and rice and we even ate at the table. Nick said I was treating him like a 4 year old, cause I served him his veggies. Hey I wanted him to eat them so I kept piling them on his plate.
Terry wants to watch a movie he picked up at the library named Winter Passing. And we really liked it though it was hard to understand for a long time. I love Ed Harris.
Good night and sweet dreams.

2 Comments:
Hi Amber, tell Nate that's one cool ride and I love the rims.
Poor Nick. I treat my babies the same way. They are 10 & 5. That's the only way to get them to eat. My daughters like it when I say the lines "Mommy's little piggie" from the movie - A Christmas Story, when the mother is trying to get little Randy to eat his dinner. He put his face in the plate and eats like a pig at a trouf. Hey you do what you gotta do to get them to eat right (smile).
Tonya
hey mom! its me...it almost looks like Nate's car changes color depending on the weather...bright red on sunny days, and gloomy dark red on gloomy days. Anyways, tell Tonya I said thanks for the compliment and that I love that movie.
And I also love YOU! Hugs & Kisses
XOXOXO.
~JESS
Post a Comment
<< Home