Sunday, October 15, 2006

Oct14 6

I got so busy working on some java script, I forgot my blog.

We took Nick today to get a haircut, a coat, 2 uniforms and new shoes. Now he is set up for winter at school. He was picky and determined to buy certain things, but he was not rude, he just knew what he wanted and luckily we found it all easily.

I bought Steffi a Halloween wig as a joke. She said she looks EMO. What is that?

We went to Hooters on the Boardwalk for dinner. We played truth or dare before the food came. Steffi and I had crab legs, yum. I am so excited, Outdoor World has 2 alligators in the pit outside. Too bad I didn't have the camera, they were neat.

Terry bought me some yarn so let me go finish the wrist warmer I'm working on.

Good night Steffi, Goodnight Casey. Goodnight Nick! Goodnight Jessi. Goodnight Dad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Calisews said...

Hello,

Read over your blog a little bit. Love it. I am on you Loom Knitting Newbies group, am very interested in your slipper/booties. Just bought the KK so still learning how to work with them. Need to learn to change colors I think as well.

Dianna

Sunday, October 15, 2006 9:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home