Oct4 6 1/2
Boo I slept all day. I'm tired of being tired. I did finish another scarf and this afternoon loomed a hat. It only took about an hour to do.
Terry went to the gym and ran the track this afternoon, 6 laps in 17 minutes. It's really hard getting him to exercise. We went to the store afterwards and got some dinner and fruit. He did situps and pushups last night and plans to do them tonight too. Around Oct20th he has to do his yearly aerobics.
The other day Steffi said I was getting skinny, I do not feel skinny. Terry said my weight seems just right. I still want to lose about 20 more pounds. We all know I will never weigh 120 pounds again which is what I weighed when I joined the Air Force and Terry said he won't let me be that skeletel, but being 155 would make me happy. 2 more years of losing 10 pounds a year. That will make it 50 pounds lost in 5 years. Too bad I gained that 50 pounds in about 5 months.
Steffi is not feeling well tonight. I think there is a germ going through our house. Nick seems ok.
I am going to bed. Good luck bowling Eileen!!
PS cichlids and mollies all present and accounted for. Cujo the turtle ate a grape tonight, a large green grape, he attacked it like a crocodile, shredding it.
Terry went to the gym and ran the track this afternoon, 6 laps in 17 minutes. It's really hard getting him to exercise. We went to the store afterwards and got some dinner and fruit. He did situps and pushups last night and plans to do them tonight too. Around Oct20th he has to do his yearly aerobics.
The other day Steffi said I was getting skinny, I do not feel skinny. Terry said my weight seems just right. I still want to lose about 20 more pounds. We all know I will never weigh 120 pounds again which is what I weighed when I joined the Air Force and Terry said he won't let me be that skeletel, but being 155 would make me happy. 2 more years of losing 10 pounds a year. That will make it 50 pounds lost in 5 years. Too bad I gained that 50 pounds in about 5 months.
Steffi is not feeling well tonight. I think there is a germ going through our house. Nick seems ok.
I am going to bed. Good luck bowling Eileen!!
PS cichlids and mollies all present and accounted for. Cujo the turtle ate a grape tonight, a large green grape, he attacked it like a crocodile, shredding it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home