Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sept26 6

I was on a power surge this morning and made everyone breakfast before jumping on the stationary bike for 30 minutes. Then knitted with the loom til I ran out of yarn so picked up an old unfinished scarf and finished it before Terry came home for lunch.

He helped fix lunch, veggie pizza on pitas for me, and he put some sausage on his. They are so good and good for us. After lunch he had to take Steffi to get her braces tightened and took me to Hobby Lobby for yarn, but they were out of what I wanted so we ran to Michael's in a panic. They did have the yarn I wanted. Talk about fussy.

Steffi may need to wear rubber bands on her braces. She seemed bummed so I said flick them at people in class to get their attention. Nick got home before we did but he was ok.

Yeah I have pictures.

Batata Melousseh bi Senobar


Steffi last day being 14 years old.


My Midget.


Jessica


Steffi blowing out 15 tea lights, um no birthday candles?


Terry and Nick


I am so tired. I didn't even want to go to the beach tonight. I need some pep!

I'm saying goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home