Saturday, September 16, 2006

Sept16 170 Direct3d

No pictures today, I'll spare you all that, heehee.

I woke up mad at 2 am, Terry was still not in bed, in fact I found him and Nick still on their computers and told them time to go to sleep. Terry did earn points today by taking us all to the library when I stomped my foot like the queen and said go now.

So after we took the kids to the library we all went to Wendy's for lunch. Terry wanted a soda really bad but got tea instead, he's learning.

This afternoon I watered the front yard, changed the water out of the turtle tank and took a shower when the hose connector broke, boo. I was soaked. But since it was 101 degrees outside it felt good. What happened to the nice cool weather we were having?

We went to Hong Kong for dinner and then to WalMart for a new water sprayer for the back yard. Surprisingly Wally had Halloween decorations for sale and no Christmas stuff out yet. They had only a few water sprinklers though, boo. In fact Terry found the one and only sprinkler made of metal, and another customer asked where we got it. I felt bad telling him we had the only one. Steffi hooked it up to the hose for me tonight.

Nick's friend Brian is spending the night. They plan to play on the computers all night.

Penny has come into heat. I hope Jessica will let us borrow her doggie diaper.

Steffi, Terry and I played Monopoly, the dot com version tonight. I do not know how with only one eye I can have double vision, but I do, it made playing very hard. BTW, Terry won.

This news from Eileen, as a reminder to us all

1.Start dxdiag, and click on the "Display" tab (or "Display 1" in my case)

2.Where it says "Direct3D acceleration: Enabled" you will see a button marked "Disable". Click it.

3.Surprise surprise, a dialog box will pop up asking if you want to ENABLE your 3D acceleration. Of course you do. "Disable" button will be unchanged in dxdiag.

4.Press the Disable button again. This will really disable the 3D.

5.And then click it one more time (it reads "Enable" now). Congratulations, you're done!

Many people have reported it to have fixed there (sic) problems.

Gus Beard

And this news about Asparatame.

I noticed that when I drank a lot of diet soda my brain tumors grew rapidly. Now that I limit asparatame my brain tumors have stopped growing.

*Aspartame is an UNREGULATED and UNSAFE DRUG!
(It was originally slated to be a peptic ulcer drug!)

*Aspartame in liquids turns to FORMALDEHYDE above freezing!

*Aspartame is even worse for DIABETICS! !

*Aspartame poisoning is cumulative (it adds up IN YOUR BODY!)

*Aspartame byproducts get stored in your FAT!

*Aspartame has 92 "Official" Side Effects (the worst is DEATH!)

*Aspartame MIMICS a wide range of problems

*Aspartame side effects are USUALLY MISDIAGNOSED!

*Aspartame is unfit for human consumption!

*Aspartame's approval by the FDA is a SHAMELESS tragedy!

*Aspartame's approval for use in EVERYTHING is far worse!

*Who are the culprits? FDA, Searle, Monsanto, NutraSweet and more!

*The ONLY "CURE" is total exclusion from the diet!

*TOTAL recovery may not be possible!

*Only an irate and active PUBLIC can rid the world of this POISON!

*If YOU have been affected, REPORT IT! GET INVOLVED!


FDA Audit - The Bressler Report

Jerome Bressler is now retired from the FDA but he was an employee when all the shenanigans were going on . In a conversation with Dr. Betty Martini, Dr. H. J. Roberts and Dr. Russell Blaylock, he admitted the studies on aspartame were so bad that when his report was retyped, the FDA removed the worst 20 percent. So, as bad as this report is, it was originally worse. Dr. Roberts wrote his congressman demanding the FDA release the other 20 percent, but they refused saying it was confidential. Read the FDA report
or http://www.dorway.com/bressler.html



Good night Sweet dreams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home