August30 175 37

My PI homework. I hope it passes.
Whew. I didn't sleep so well last night so I slept on the couch all morning, which was nice, Midget and Shelley kept me nice and crowded, heehee. Steffi seemed fine this morning, no complaints about her tooth hurting.
I started working on another scarf this afternoon but did not like the way it was turning out. Terry took me to Hobby Lobby and I bought size 19 needles, now the scarf is looking right.
Nick brought home a paper from school that says he reads at a 10th grade level which is 2 levels above his grade and Steffi is reading at a 12th grade or college level which is 2-3 levels above her grade. I am proud of them for doing so good.
Steffi cooked dinner tonight and after dinner Terry, Nick and I went to the BX and the gym. We walked 11 laps which is a little less than a mile and a half. Nick and Terry also did situps and pushups after each 2 laps. I also jogged half a lap which Terry walked fast, that's how slow I jog, heehee.
I am talking to my dad on IM right now. Gee I love the internet and my Dad!!
I'm praying for Jo tonight.
I started working on another scarf this afternoon but did not like the way it was turning out. Terry took me to Hobby Lobby and I bought size 19 needles, now the scarf is looking right.
Nick brought home a paper from school that says he reads at a 10th grade level which is 2 levels above his grade and Steffi is reading at a 12th grade or college level which is 2-3 levels above her grade. I am proud of them for doing so good.
Steffi cooked dinner tonight and after dinner Terry, Nick and I went to the BX and the gym. We walked 11 laps which is a little less than a mile and a half. Nick and Terry also did situps and pushups after each 2 laps. I also jogged half a lap which Terry walked fast, that's how slow I jog, heehee.
I am talking to my dad on IM right now. Gee I love the internet and my Dad!!
I'm praying for Jo tonight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home