Monday, August 28, 2006

August28 177

Yeah today is almost over. I just wanted to knit but I ran out of yarn so I had to do chores instead, boo. It was nice to fold the laundry and get some things picked up. I actually watched some TV and took a long nap, plus watered the grass and did some computer cleanup.

Terry came home from lunch with his cold and his complaints. I do feel sorry for him. I had the cold for 2 weeks and did lots of whining myself. I made him drink lemon juice and water. He will get some more lemon juice tomorrow too. He needs all the vitamin C he can get since he hardly ever eats fruit.

Here is a picture of the front garden at my Auntie Calamity's new house. They just moved in this summer, she just finished the gravel path today. I love to read her emails detailing all the work she's done everyday. WHEW makes me tired.



This afternoon Terry took all the spare change and had it turned into cash and then took me to Hobby Lobby and Michael's where I picked up enough yarn to finish two projects and start another. Yippee!!

Steffi's friend Ashley is moving soon so Steffi is having a get together this weekend. I hope it's a lot of fun. Nick wanted to stay up late tonight and watch TV with me. Terry went to bed early and that's where I should be.

Goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home