Sunday, August 27, 2006

August27 176

OMG, Jessica said it rained in Bossier City yesterday. A river runs between Bossier City and Shreveport. We only live a couple miles away from each other as the crow flies. But I mean it does not rain here on my planet!! When I lived in California we had a 7 year drought, and now there's no rain here. I should move to Seattle, I need some RAIN!!!!

Oh Jessi, I still have the poison ivy from Nate and your trip to Pennsylvania. Really he can have it back, really. Are you picking up your bird soon? She's doing good in her small cage.

These are pictures of Sam and Steffi from yesterday. They are talking on the phone to Ashley.




Terry and I did the grocery shopping today, only for 4 days worth of food. Terry has a cold and is not feeling well. Gee is this the cold I had for 2 weeks that he didn't notice? The cold where I sniffled and whined and still had to cook meals and do laundry, pay bills, clean the fridge, get everyone out the door on time, take care of the critters, make sure the grass was mowed, make beds, clean house, pick up after people....I'm still whiny and now he's the 'bring me a pillow, bring me alka seltzer' kind of sick. heehee.

I want some new fish.

Terry thinks it's a bad idea since we're moving someday but until I get notice I want to get some fish. Jenni had cichlids. Her's are orange and huge. I think maybe some small electric yellow ones will be fine. I have to wait til October. Steffi's birthday is in September and all spare change will go towards that.

Tonight Terry and I watched Where the Truth Lies

Plot Summary :
A female journalist tries to uncover the truth behind the breakup, years earlier, of a celebrated comedy team after the duo found a girl dead in their hotel room. Though both had airtight alibis and neither was accused, the incident put an end to their act.


Kevin Bacon starred in it, so of course I loved it, but it was not a kid's movie so I'm glad the kids didn't want to watch it.

I'm real excited my dad joined blogger.com. Here's his link.
http://frankgreene.blogspot.com/

I need to go finish the laundry, boo.

Good night and sweet dreams.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't rain here either, just goes all around us. Looking at Steffi's room reminded me of my girls when they were in their teens - pictures up on the walls. Keep up the knitting.
Trenchcoat E.

Monday, August 28, 2006 12:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home