August24
Yippee, Steffi found the camera!! Expect to see more pictures and less blah blah blah. It must need new batteries, the images aren't downloading off the camera. BOO.
I finished another scarf today and added fringe to two scarves that I had finished earlier. I started another scarf tonight while Terry and Nick watched Poseidon. I didn't really watch the movie cause I took a quickie nap on the couch. Steffi was in her room studying. I hope she throws herself into getting a scholarship.
This morning when Nick woke up he could not find any clothes to wear to school. This was very frustrating since we just bought him new uniforms. But Nick is very tall and everything is too short. In fact the first thing he said to me when he woke up is my shirt is too short. This afternoon we took him to the Uniform Store and bought him adult sized uniforms. Nick must be the tallest kid in 8th grade. He's been told twice this year he looks 16 years old, but he's only 13.
Hey it almost rained today!! At least it smelled kind of green and wet outside. I still watered the front yard for an hour. We need a real hard long rain. At least it was cooler today.
This is the back yard with the pool out of the way and the trampoline in the way, notice the rain?

Here is a picture of the kids from the first day of school.

Steffi came home from school sick today. She took a nap, ate some lunch and seemed to be ok all afternoon. She caught Jessica's bird for her and put her in the little cage Jessi bought. Jessica is supposed to pick her bird up tomorrow.
I'm off to bed. Goodnight!! I made 15 bean soup for dinner. I can still smell it and it's making me hungry. I hope tomorrow comes quick so I can eat again. Please God, let Steffi have a good day tomorrow. Eileen I do have something similar to a trench coat you can borrow when you come to visit. And Dad it was good to talk with you online today. Have a good walk. Jessica, you were very sweet to call Steffi last night. You are a wonderful big sis! See you tomorrow.
I finished another scarf today and added fringe to two scarves that I had finished earlier. I started another scarf tonight while Terry and Nick watched Poseidon. I didn't really watch the movie cause I took a quickie nap on the couch. Steffi was in her room studying. I hope she throws herself into getting a scholarship.
This morning when Nick woke up he could not find any clothes to wear to school. This was very frustrating since we just bought him new uniforms. But Nick is very tall and everything is too short. In fact the first thing he said to me when he woke up is my shirt is too short. This afternoon we took him to the Uniform Store and bought him adult sized uniforms. Nick must be the tallest kid in 8th grade. He's been told twice this year he looks 16 years old, but he's only 13.
Hey it almost rained today!! At least it smelled kind of green and wet outside. I still watered the front yard for an hour. We need a real hard long rain. At least it was cooler today.
This is the back yard with the pool out of the way and the trampoline in the way, notice the rain?

Here is a picture of the kids from the first day of school.

Steffi came home from school sick today. She took a nap, ate some lunch and seemed to be ok all afternoon. She caught Jessica's bird for her and put her in the little cage Jessi bought. Jessica is supposed to pick her bird up tomorrow.
I'm off to bed. Goodnight!! I made 15 bean soup for dinner. I can still smell it and it's making me hungry. I hope tomorrow comes quick so I can eat again. Please God, let Steffi have a good day tomorrow. Eileen I do have something similar to a trench coat you can borrow when you come to visit. And Dad it was good to talk with you online today. Have a good walk. Jessica, you were very sweet to call Steffi last night. You are a wonderful big sis! See you tomorrow.

2 Comments:
hey um, mom....I didnt call steff last night....
But I guess I should have. I can call her tomorrow...maybe, Nate and I are probably going to celebrate our 11 months after Jenni and I are done hanging out. By the way, he isnt even home yet! Its already 1:20 AM! He went to work at 3 pm.
Im really sad mom. I hate not having him around. I feel so bad too, I like that he's in the AirForce, but he just has the worst shifts...and Bosses. :'(
I love you mom!
love the pic of Nic and steffi keep up the good work
Post a Comment
<< Home