August14 176 36
Yeah, today was a good day. I don't know when Terry left for work, I woke up at 6:30 and he was gone. Poor baby having to work so hard. Steffi was on the ball this morning and got us all situated and out the door. She's much more of a morning person than me, lol.
After the kids left for school Midget knew it was time for our walk and could hardly contain herself. We did happen upon the cat again and this time I was unprepared and ended up sailing like a kite behind Midget as she took chase. Even the abuser collar didn't slow her down. Usually with this collar I only need a light tap to get her to focus. While I was putting the collar on Midget I happened to lean down and saw a blue strap under the table and my heart leapt. I thought it can't be, it's the knitting bag. I reached over and moved some folded laundry and like and AHA moment I found the knitting bag. I was happy!!
I did finish knitting one scarf today and started on a hat. Terry mentioned my work is looking really good. That didn't hurt my feelings. I'm really into working 2 threads at a time. I needed more yarn so Terry took me to Hobby Lobby tonight after he drug himself home from work. It's mighty hot on the flightline. It's 20 degrees hotter on the flightline than it was here and it was 101 here. I'm glad I'm not working out there.
Dad and Sharon did get their picture in the paper but you have to pay to read the newspaper online.-boo. I was able to read that Kevin Bacon was at the corn festival!
Everyone is in bed so I guess I better go too.
Goodnight!!
After the kids left for school Midget knew it was time for our walk and could hardly contain herself. We did happen upon the cat again and this time I was unprepared and ended up sailing like a kite behind Midget as she took chase. Even the abuser collar didn't slow her down. Usually with this collar I only need a light tap to get her to focus. While I was putting the collar on Midget I happened to lean down and saw a blue strap under the table and my heart leapt. I thought it can't be, it's the knitting bag. I reached over and moved some folded laundry and like and AHA moment I found the knitting bag. I was happy!!
I did finish knitting one scarf today and started on a hat. Terry mentioned my work is looking really good. That didn't hurt my feelings. I'm really into working 2 threads at a time. I needed more yarn so Terry took me to Hobby Lobby tonight after he drug himself home from work. It's mighty hot on the flightline. It's 20 degrees hotter on the flightline than it was here and it was 101 here. I'm glad I'm not working out there.
Dad and Sharon did get their picture in the paper but you have to pay to read the newspaper online.-boo. I was able to read that Kevin Bacon was at the corn festival!
Everyone is in bed so I guess I better go too.
Goodnight!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home