August8 176 38

Midget was barking at my knitting bag. I guess since I wasn't knitting she didn't like the bag just sitting there like it was abandoned. Midget is so cool and funny. She must always be near me. If I move from one chair to another even if it's in the same room, she will get up and move so she's right next to me. If I leave the room and close the door she will lay by the door with her nose or paws underneath the door and then act surprised and happy to see me when I open the door. It's very funny. Even Terry says "Midget has to be with you."
Tomorrow the kids start school. Steffi has been feeling sick again today. There is so much stress, I wish things would calm down for her. We couldn't make her a doctor appointment today. I hope she makes it through her first day of school tomorrow.
Nick and Terry are off riding bikes to Nick's school. Nick wants to ride his bike instead of taking the bus. I don't blame him, I don't like the bus either. I hope Nick does decide to ride, it'll be good for him.
Jessica mentioned having a girl's night in this weekend. Sounds like fun.
It is late and I'm tired and excited for school to start. It will seem very quiet tomorrow. Here's a list of chores we need to do around the house.
take pool down this weekend
Nick's wall cover hole by doorknob
Nick's bathroom sink, fix drain
Steffi's ceiling patch water hole
paint Steffi's walls
birdroom window
kitchen cabinet door
spackle fuse box together and paint closet
our bedroom walls finish
our bathroom wallpaper glue or remove and paint
carpets 4 bedrooms, living room, hallway
new front door
backdoor glass or replace
And goodnight to all. And happy early birthday to Jessica. 19 years old YEAH!!
And goodnight to all. And happy early birthday to Jessica. 19 years old YEAH!!

2 Comments:
Sounds like a lot of work!! Good night, hope you wake refreshed to cope with the kids return to school.
Yipee!! I have my 'puter back.
Eileen
HI MIDGEY POOOO!!!!
I just love midget. Im really gonna miss her moma. She was like my other Chien. I really hope you come to the all night girls party this weekend, I would love to spend time with you and steff. If you want, I could help out around the house if you need a helping hand...I LOVE fixing things. Im going to be a Ms. Fix it when Nate and I (hopefully) have a place of our own. Oh, again, I REALLY appreciate what you have/had done for me as I grew up. You are the Best Mom ever! And dont you forget.
p.s. I have the bird cage set up, so whenever you want me to get the bird, I will.
love, Jessi
Post a Comment
<< Home