August7 177 36
Floyd Landis Speaks Out on 'Good Morning America'
Disgraced Tour de France Champ Says He's Never Used Performance-Enhancing Drugs
"I have never taken any banned substance, including testosterone," Landis said in a previous statement. "I was the strongest man at the Tour de France, and that is why I am the champion. I will fight these charges with the same determination and intensity that I bring to my training and racing. It is now my goal to clear my name and restore what I worked so hard to achieve."My head swirls. Terry woke me at 7:30 before he went to work and while the kids slept I took Midget for a walk. She was not very well behaved this morning, I think my shoulder separated from my body. We only walked about a mile, it wasn't too hot, but it was humid.
Terry made a surprise visit home around 9:30 and woke up Steffi, Nick was already awake and watching TV with me. Terry mentioned something about moving to Virginia possibly very soon. I am holding my breath. This would be a good thing for our family.
Lasagna for dinner, anyone want some?
Steffi went on a date to the boardwalk with Jessica and then is spending the night with Casey. Terry and I bought the book she needs for school. We'll see her tomorrow.
Terry is doing homework, Nick is playing on the computer and I'm ready for bed, all washed and powdered.
Goodnight.
PS sorry no pictures yet. I really do have some.

1 Comments:
Love your blog, love you Sis
Big Sister
Anita
Post a Comment
<< Home