July29 175-38
Terry IMed me last night, I did the happy dance.
Yeah I cleaned two kitchen counters today and did a ton of laundry!!
Other than cleaning and straightening and making my bed - today has been really quiet. Steffi helped alot with the laundry.
Casey is spending the night and helped with the laundry too.
Day 3 Juice fast - I'm hungry but I think it's cause I am looking up recipes online. I am craving fried chicken and macaroni and cheese.
I didn't go to the park tonight. Steffi and Casey wanted to go by themselves. I didn't go on a walk either, my knee hurt all day and I don't want to push it. We are just vegging around waiting for Terry to come home.
Goodnight
Yeah I cleaned two kitchen counters today and did a ton of laundry!!
Other than cleaning and straightening and making my bed - today has been really quiet. Steffi helped alot with the laundry.
Casey is spending the night and helped with the laundry too.
Day 3 Juice fast - I'm hungry but I think it's cause I am looking up recipes online. I am craving fried chicken and macaroni and cheese.
I didn't go to the park tonight. Steffi and Casey wanted to go by themselves. I didn't go on a walk either, my knee hurt all day and I don't want to push it. We are just vegging around waiting for Terry to come home.
Goodnight

1 Comments:
hi 2nd....or 3rd...or watever #momma lol luv ya lots~Ashley~
Post a Comment
<< Home