Saturday, July 22, 2006

July22

So this morning I was watching the tour and fell asleep on the couch when suddenly Jessica is waking me up and asking did I want to hang out with them. After I found out Floyd won the yellow jersey we went for a drive. First we looked at cars in Shreveport, then audi's in Bossier City. We stopped by the BC mall and went to the game store. The cops recovered Nate and his roommates stolen X-Box. cool. After that we walked by Kay's Jewelers and Nate picked up a flyer and showed us a pretty heart necklace he liked. We walked over to the food court and Nate left for a minute, I figured to get the necklace. After a long time he came back and he had a Kay's bag which he handed to Jessica. I figured it was the necklace so I was excited, but when she opened the wrapper it was definitely a ring box. Jessica started to open the box and tears ran down her face. Anyway we were all pretty excited.

Once we got home, Casey's dad brought Steffi home and brought us an old TV for the bird room, THANKS Casey.

I wasn't feeling so chipper this afternoon and napped on the couch on and off. Terry called and Steffi translated while I talked on the speaker phone, that was neat. Terry said the weather is great and they start riding tomorrow, he hasn't seen Lance Armstrong. I hope he does.

Steff and I ate chicken wings for dinner and Nick had Ravioli.

I'm outta here, oh, this is from Jessi's blog on myspace. Happy 10 month anniversary Jessica and Nate.


Saturday, July 22, 2006
OMG!!!
Current mood: indescribable
Category: Romance and Relationships

Omg! Today Nate and I decided to take my mom and brother out to look at cars and go to the mall, just to hang out. Well anyhow, while we were at the mall, we went to Game Stop to find Roller Coaster Tycoon for X-Box, YES, THEY DO HAVE IT FOR X-BOX, it has a cheat for it. Well, they didnt have it, so I was like, oh poo.
So I asked Nate if we could get something to eat, and he was like ok, we walked by Kay's Jewlery and he picked up a brochure and pointed it out to me and my mom. We both liked it, and as my mom was looking at the brochure, Nate and I got Subway. We sat down to eat and Nate said, "Hey, do you want me to get the game for the PC instead?" I said, "Sure, ok."
He kissed me goodbye and headed to the Game Stop. My mom and I started talking and she asked, "So when's the big day?" I rolled my eyes and replied, "I dont know"
After a good 5 10 minutes, Nate shows up and said, "They didnt have the game, but they had this" He sets down a Kay Jewlery bag. I smiled knowing he got me the necklace. It was wrapped up perfectly with a cute little bow. As I opened the box, it wasnt the size a necklace would be in, and being a girl my heart races and my eyes start burning with tears. I opened it and there it was, the most Beautiful ring I've ever seen! I will put a picture of it up soon, I just dont have time today.
There are three hearts on it: Past, Present, and Future. I told Nate thats how wedding rings should be made, it makes sense. Anyhow, just thought I should share it with someone. If you want to hear a diffrent side go to:
http://ambergamble.blogspot.com/
Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend, I know I will.
PS, he just now told me it was a present for our 10 month verssary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home