July19
Wow it is so hot, I can't believe it. I think we moved to Dune and no one told us. Surely we have two suns baking our neighborhood? It is 5pm and the feels like temperature is 104!!
I woke up at 8a.m. today but Terry and the kids had already left for fencing camp so I took the dogs outside and then fed the birds, turtles and fish. Then watered the front yard and got everything wet, street, driveway, sidewalk, front porch. The grass is still dry, heehee. After that I took a nap on the couch and Terry woke me up when they came home around 1pm. When the dogs settled down Kookie fell asleep on a stuffed bunny. Aww.

After lunch we were off to Goodwill for bargains and we found some great clothes for Steff, a button down shirt for Nick, a book for Terry and a sun dress for me, plus an adorable teddy bear. We actually sat on a couch they had for sale and watched Steff fly through the racks. She finds great clothes just snap snap snap. After an hour we dropped Steff off at home and went to the commissary. Now we have enough food for 2 weeks. The kids helped me put it away while Terry jumped in the pool.
I told Terry to clean off his desk before he leaves cause Penny will snoop and eat everything on it. And the proof??

Terry wants to take the dig camera to Iowa, I said he'll need to ask Steff cause she's the one who uses it most. If he takes it, I'll have to post old pictures. I've got a few.
Tomorrow I hope to go visit with Jessica at Jenny's house. Terry has to run his yearly aerobic, bleck. Today on the way to check out the trailer they are storing the bikes in, I asked are you excited to go to Iowa and he said yes, and I said TSK! and he said what??? I said well I just had this vision like I am a dog and oh boy oh boy Daddy's got the key's! We're going for a ride, but instead Daddy drives off and leaves me looking sad faced out the window.
I love going on car trips, wish I could go to Iowa.
Terry has fencing tonight, Nick didn't want to go. Jessi surprised us by stopping by and staying til Nate picked her up at 11. We had a great time watching a lightning storm and playing with the dogs. We also wrote some of Steffi's songs to cd's and Terry will reformat their computer tomorrow. He's going to be busy tomorrow.
WOW to Floyd for picking up 10 seconds yesterday and winning the yellow jersey back. It's anyone's ride. But Floyd didn't keep the yellow jersey today. Good job #058 - Mickael RASMUSSEN (DEN) with his emotional win! I did ride the stationary bike 35 minutes tonight and it was tough after a week of no exercising. Jessica mentioned tonight that it looked like I lost weight, YEAH!!
It's 2 in the morning and the temperature has dropped 30 degrees and feels wonderful. Busy day tomorrow, better go to bed.
hugs
favorite song
Love Bites video
I woke up at 8a.m. today but Terry and the kids had already left for fencing camp so I took the dogs outside and then fed the birds, turtles and fish. Then watered the front yard and got everything wet, street, driveway, sidewalk, front porch. The grass is still dry, heehee. After that I took a nap on the couch and Terry woke me up when they came home around 1pm. When the dogs settled down Kookie fell asleep on a stuffed bunny. Aww.

After lunch we were off to Goodwill for bargains and we found some great clothes for Steff, a button down shirt for Nick, a book for Terry and a sun dress for me, plus an adorable teddy bear. We actually sat on a couch they had for sale and watched Steff fly through the racks. She finds great clothes just snap snap snap. After an hour we dropped Steff off at home and went to the commissary. Now we have enough food for 2 weeks. The kids helped me put it away while Terry jumped in the pool.
I told Terry to clean off his desk before he leaves cause Penny will snoop and eat everything on it. And the proof??

Terry wants to take the dig camera to Iowa, I said he'll need to ask Steff cause she's the one who uses it most. If he takes it, I'll have to post old pictures. I've got a few.
Tomorrow I hope to go visit with Jessica at Jenny's house. Terry has to run his yearly aerobic, bleck. Today on the way to check out the trailer they are storing the bikes in, I asked are you excited to go to Iowa and he said yes, and I said TSK! and he said what??? I said well I just had this vision like I am a dog and oh boy oh boy Daddy's got the key's! We're going for a ride, but instead Daddy drives off and leaves me looking sad faced out the window.
I love going on car trips, wish I could go to Iowa.
Terry has fencing tonight, Nick didn't want to go. Jessi surprised us by stopping by and staying til Nate picked her up at 11. We had a great time watching a lightning storm and playing with the dogs. We also wrote some of Steffi's songs to cd's and Terry will reformat their computer tomorrow. He's going to be busy tomorrow.
WOW to Floyd for picking up 10 seconds yesterday and winning the yellow jersey back. It's anyone's ride. But Floyd didn't keep the yellow jersey today. Good job #058 - Mickael RASMUSSEN (DEN) with his emotional win! I did ride the stationary bike 35 minutes tonight and it was tough after a week of no exercising. Jessica mentioned tonight that it looked like I lost weight, YEAH!!
It's 2 in the morning and the temperature has dropped 30 degrees and feels wonderful. Busy day tomorrow, better go to bed.
hugs

1 Comments:
OMG! Its my favorite song too! Even though Nate and I are perfectly happy together, its ok to have a depressing song too, right?
Post a Comment
<< Home