Tuesday, July 18, 2006

July18


I wanted to start a diary while Terry is TDY so hopefully I will keep this updated. It's now Tuesday and he leaves Friday at 7am. Right now he and Steffi are at Dr Borders to get her tooth checked. This afternoon we are supposed to go shopping for school clothes. There is a lot of stuff left to do around here before Terry leaves.
I've decided to post before I go to bed so I don't forget how the day went along.
We took Nick and Steffi to the BX and dropped off Terry's uniforms to get the patches sewn on. He will pick them up when he gets back July 31st.
For school we bought socks, t-shirts etc and 5 uniform shirts for Nick. They didn't have slacks for him so we went to WalMart.

We stopped and ate dinner at Mr Gatti's, like buffet, tasted good but I wasn't feeling well and couldn't seem to get into eating.

At Wally World we found lots of shirts and jeans for Steffi. Terry found a 7 dwarfs t-shirt for me. It says Whistling Woodsmen Tour on the front and on the back it says
Happy Arena
Dopey Colliseum
Sneezy Center
Sleepy Auditorium
Bashful Lounge
The Doc Dome
Grumpy Stadium

I borrowed one of the shopping go carts and I just love riding around in them. I wish I had one for real. I did get too hot at the store and was glad to go home.

Aunt Pat sent me some prezzies in the mail today, a cross stitch of Thomas Kinkade I'm going to fix it up and send it back to her, she's making a quilt. There were also 2 surprise kits of a lady bug and a butterfly that I can hardly wait to tear into.
Time to to watch the tour. I still might be mad at Floyd.
hugs

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you Sis . ove what you have done on here .
Big warm hugs
Anita

Sunday, July 30, 2006 3:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home