July21
WOW, Terry woke me up at 5AM and Jessi and Nate showed up at 5:30 to give us a ride on base. Steff wasn't too chirpy this morning but she and Nick did wake up to hug Dad goodbye and then we were off. Nate had never been to that side of the base. Our base has many sides. Jessi took a picture of the guys packing the trailer. And then we left, heehee. I'm so glad Nate drove the van home for me. I feel better with it home even though I can't drive it.
At home Steffi was getting ready to bake cookies for fencing camp. Luke's dad picked her and Nick up and took them to camp. Thank you Luke's dad. I stayed awake long enough to water the front yard and watch the Tour, no one changed position in the standing so I'm looking forward to tomorrow's time trials. I read Floyd Landis's biography on olntv.com and he said his hobby is his family. I thought that was awesome.
This afternoon was kinda lazy. I did manage to load Nick's car racing game and get the extra bits into the right folder. YEAH. I still need to do a lot of installing programs on my computer but I'm glad all the computers got reformatted.
Steffi is spending the night at Casey's house. Boo I miss you Steffi! I was thinking today about when the kids were little and Terry would go TDY, they would climb into bed with me and I'd have all three of them comforting me.
Nick and I took Midget and Shelley to walk around the soccer field after dinner, it was hot but the dogs were glad to go. Tomorrow I'll have to torture Steffi and make her walk. She hates walking she says. While Nick and I were doing the dishes Terry called, he is at billeting and that is all I know.
So I'm off to watch the preshow of the bike race since I missed it this morning. Goodnight from Nick, me and the dogs!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home