July20

It's been a quiet and cool day. I woke up at 11am and it was only 89 degrees so felt good taking the dogs outside. I even left them out a while.
Terry came home without the kids after fencing camp, they went to Chris's house for an afternoon in the pool. Terry had to run to his aerobics today and dropped me off where Jessica babysits. That was a lot of fun as Brooke wrote me notes. Imagine a 3rd grader writing with a crayon, it was precious. I saved all her notes and a coloring page from both Ashley and Brooke. Kelsey sat on my lap a long time and kept me company, and Jessi's puppy Chrissy tried to share her bone with me, yum, ha.
Around 3pm Terry picked me up and we were off to get his bike from the bike shop and to the pet store for dog food and a stop to Sonic cause I hadn't eaten all day. DUMB. We stopped in at Chris's house to pick up Steff and Nick and it was a slice of Heaven there. Pool, trees, cool breeze, fresh baked cookies. I could have stayed forever. But we wanted to see the bike race tonight and what an AMAZING job by Floyd Landis!!
Jessica was here when we got home and I need to go kick her off the kids computer so I can start the reformat. Terry is packing and getting ready.
Goodnight

1 Comments:
Nice smiles..especially the one under that moustache!
Post a Comment
<< Home