Sunday, July 23, 2006

July23



It's an old adage, but it's true. Time heals all. There's no problem that won't get better with passing time, and some care and attention.

Give your problems time, especially when it comes to losing weight. ~Norris~

I weighed 178 this morning.


Steffi snuck into bed with me last night. I'm not sure she had much room considering how much bed Midget takes up. I didn't wake up til 11 this morning. I did sleep better just very heavy. Maybe the rainy cooler weather is doing double time on my sinuses and keeping me sleepy.

Jessica and Nate came over today, she was crying a little. Nate didn't hear her ask for some lemonade. She just had an upset tummy and wasn't feeling so good. She ate some oatmeal later in the afternoon. While Jessica and Nate were here we played a round of UNO which Jessi won and it was all my fault, said Nate, heehee. Nick played on the computer almost all day. I wish they had computers at his school, he'd get good grades.

Stef and I watched Law and Order CI tonight. I've had this little thing for Vincent D'Onofrio ever since seeing the movie Full Metal Jacket.


I made chicken rice and corn for dinner, yum. We ate every drop of it.

Steffi tried to mow the grass this afternoon but the mower kept shutting off. It'll just have to wait til Terry get home. I cleaned up the long stretcher bars to get them ready to start working on the cross stitch for my Aunt Pat. I can hardly wait to start. My vision has been clearer today so that is a good thing.

I'm off to watch the Tour which I already know Floyd won.

I'm gonna miss not having any cycling to motivate me at night to ride the stationary bike. Maybe I can start walking again now that the temperature is below 100 degrees.

Goodnight all.


Funny Stuff, how to entertain your dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home