Monday, July 24, 2006

July24

PI HOMEWORK




Today was one of those really long boring days. The kids had fencing camp in the morning and after they left I went back to bed and slept til noon. The heat light burnt out on the turtle tank and will need replaced. I was going to change the water in the tank today, but will have to wait. The water might still be coming out of the faucet hot but if the water from the hose has cooled down any then the turtles will be uncomfy without a heat lamp to warm them up.

I poked around under my desk today to see if the networking cord was lose. Nick's computer keeps unhooking. There are too many cords to tell what goes where, oh and too much dust!!

We had TV dinners tonight and Nick and I had Velveeta shells and cheese for dinner tonight.

The kids and I went to the park tonight, it was kinda hot but nice to go outside in the fresh air. Nick didn't stay too long but Steffi and I walked down to the bayou and sat on the grass. We talked about school starting and what she'd like to do for her birthday. I suggested a girl/boy party where we go out for pizza and presents, then drop them all off at the skating rink and pick them up later. The girls could then spend the night. Steffi is all excited. I have to talk to Dad first, he has to listen to the noise.



School starts in 16 days and Steffi is very excited. I plan to make a lot of flash cards for both her and Nick to help them study.

I miss Terry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home