July25
Today was a quiet day. I'm sort of bummed. I would like to see an email from Terry but I was silly to get my hopes up yes?
I woke up Nick and Steffi this morning, Steffi was awake just in bed daydreaming about boys she said. Nick didn't want to go to fencing camp so I sat outside with Steffi til her ride showed up, then came in for a long nap on the couch. I slept til noonish when she got home. She told me Andy is bringing her home tomorrow so she'll be later than normal. So nice friends can give her a ride to and fro.
This afternoon the kids played on their computers and I watched TV. I missed 3 IM's from my dad, boo.
We went to the park after dinner and played on the merry-go-round, the slide and the swings.
I have just finished cleaning off my desk. I will look into the bill paying tomorrow. I cheated on my diet today and ate some popcorn. tsk tsk, hee. I did ride the stationary bike for 40 minutes. I really miss walking, I think tomorrow morning I'll walk.
Goodnight!!
I woke up Nick and Steffi this morning, Steffi was awake just in bed daydreaming about boys she said. Nick didn't want to go to fencing camp so I sat outside with Steffi til her ride showed up, then came in for a long nap on the couch. I slept til noonish when she got home. She told me Andy is bringing her home tomorrow so she'll be later than normal. So nice friends can give her a ride to and fro.
This afternoon the kids played on their computers and I watched TV. I missed 3 IM's from my dad, boo.
We went to the park after dinner and played on the merry-go-round, the slide and the swings.
I have just finished cleaning off my desk. I will look into the bill paying tomorrow. I cheated on my diet today and ate some popcorn. tsk tsk, hee. I did ride the stationary bike for 40 minutes. I really miss walking, I think tomorrow morning I'll walk.
Goodnight!!

1 Comments:
WOW.......
THEY LOOK LIKE THEY HAD A GREAT TIME.
lOVE YAH Sis
Post a Comment
<< Home