Sunday, August 06, 2006

August6 177 37

uh oh the weight is creeping back on, I need to exercise but I have so much stress I can't think straight. I'm gonna walk tomorrow morning, I don't care about any excuse. As soon as Terry's heading out the door for work I'm walking.

Jessica kept calling all weekend about her birthday *presents* so I gave them to her this afternoon. I was disappointed cause I wanted to give them to her Wednesday on her birthday. We also went to Baskin Robbins for ice cream and went on a short drive. I learned today that Jessi's favorite color is pink and that she hasn't liked blue for a long time. Go figure.

Terry wanted to watch the movie The Libertine. I didn't get into it and happily took up my knitting instead. I'm on the third skein of yarn. The scarf is more than 3 feet long, I'm really excited cause I haven't knitted in a long time.

Tomorrow I'll have some pictures. Tonight I'm going to bed.


Goodnight hugs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home