August1 175 37
Good morning, I am up early to see Terry off to work. He looked sharp in his new uniform.
And then I slept all day cause I was tired. I'm still tired now so I'm calling it an early night. The kids are are excited school is starting soon. Steffi mowed grass today and cleaned up the bird cage. We went to Bass Pro tonight and looked at camping gear. I can't imagine them going camping next spring break when it'll be cold out. Dinner was I-Hop tonight, a treat, we haven't been there in a long time.
Tomorrow would be a good day to clean the turtle tank and water grass. Still had temps in the 100's today, boo.
I think I know what to do for Jessica's birthday. Steffi is busy planning her skating party.
hugs, goodnight
And then I slept all day cause I was tired. I'm still tired now so I'm calling it an early night. The kids are are excited school is starting soon. Steffi mowed grass today and cleaned up the bird cage. We went to Bass Pro tonight and looked at camping gear. I can't imagine them going camping next spring break when it'll be cold out. Dinner was I-Hop tonight, a treat, we haven't been there in a long time.
Tomorrow would be a good day to clean the turtle tank and water grass. Still had temps in the 100's today, boo.
I think I know what to do for Jessica's birthday. Steffi is busy planning her skating party.
hugs, goodnight

1 Comments:
Amber, I am so enjoying your blog each day. Because of our time difference I can usually read about your day before I go to bed each night. Keep up the good work.
Hugs Eileen
Post a Comment
<< Home