August5 176 37
PARIS (AP) -- Floyd Landis was fired by his team and the Tour de France no longer considered him its champion Saturday after his second doping sample tested positive for higher-than-allowable levels of testosterone.
The samples contained synthetic testosterone, indicating that it came from an outside source.
I won’t believe Floyd is guilty of these accusations until Floyd says he did indeed use the products he is accused of being positive for. ~Bob Roll~
Guess that is that.
This afternoon we took Stef and Nick to Watertown. It was just so hot and I needed out of the house. We had a great time. I love the tidal pool and the water slides. A very nice woman gave me her float in the tidal pool. We gave the float to someone else later. The concrete was HOT! But the afternoon was fun. Jessi and Nate stopped by the house while we were out and we met the new neighbor Cody after we got home. Cody is busy fixing up the house, guess it needed more work than he expected.
Nick has gone to spend the night with a friend. I don't know what's for dinner, I'm too tired.
We watched the movie, The Matador. NO COMMENT.
Goodnight

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home