Friday, August 04, 2006

August4 176 37

I didn't sleep very well last night and woke up super early to see Terry off to work, and then Steffi off to school orientation. Then since Nick was still asleep I went back to bed and slept hard with no dreams. Wonderful. Terry woke me at noon and Steffi made chicken wings for me, Nick and herself. Terry had to go to a luncheon.
I knitted on the scarf all afternoon and finished a skein of yarn, WOW. I will take a picture soon. Midget got real jealous of it and tried to rip it up while I was outside sitting with Steffi waiting for her ride to school. Midget does not like me to leave her alone.
Terry took me to Hobby Lobby after he got home from work and I found 6 skeins that match the scarf so I scooped them up. I know it's way too many but I can make a hat or a hotpad with the extra, right.
Jessica and Nate stopped by for a few minutes. I didn't give her the birthday presents yet, she'll have to wait til her birthday.
I made beans and weinies for dinner and watered the willow. Then we played UNO. Nick was the big winner tonight. He won 3 times and had the lowest score. Dad came in last place with the highest score.
I am exhausted and outta here.
hugs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home