August2 176 37
I had the worst dream about a tornado last night. I was in the basement of my Gramma's house with 8 people I didn't know. This was the first time ever in a dream that the tornado actually hit and destroyed the house, usually I dream about 3 little tornados in the distance and one huge one up close that doesn't do any damage. The newspaper said that all of us died. I'm terribly frightened.
This afternoon I quickly cleaned the turtle tank and filter. The turtles look good, though the tank stinks. Maybe I need 2 filters since there are 2 turtles?
Steffi went to Allison's house to spend the night. She called home while I was napping and told Nick to tell me she loved me. I love my kids. They are precious.
Terry, Nick and I watched the dvd Benchwarmer's tonight. Not my type of show, but at least it had no bare chested women.
I'm going to bed early. Good night Steffi, Nick, and Terry and goodnight to Eileen in the wonderful world of OZ. More pictures soon.
hugs
This afternoon I quickly cleaned the turtle tank and filter. The turtles look good, though the tank stinks. Maybe I need 2 filters since there are 2 turtles?
Steffi went to Allison's house to spend the night. She called home while I was napping and told Nick to tell me she loved me. I love my kids. They are precious.
Terry, Nick and I watched the dvd Benchwarmer's tonight. Not my type of show, but at least it had no bare chested women.
I'm going to bed early. Good night Steffi, Nick, and Terry and goodnight to Eileen in the wonderful world of OZ. More pictures soon.
hugs

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home