Saturday, August 12, 2006

August12 178 36


Good morning, another lazy Saturday. Terry had to work. Nick went to David's house. Steffi made bbq honey chicken wings for lunch and I knitted.

We are off to Jenni's house. Jessica is having a makeup party, all girls night. I think no makeup for me since my eye is still yucky but facials sound like fun.

WHERE IS THE CAMERA??? Jessica took the picture above with her camera phone, what fun we had. I felt totally spoiled and special. Thanks Jessica and Jenni for the facials and dinner. I hope we do that again soon.

Goodnight. I'm drinking lots of lemon juice hoping to shake this cold, I do feel better tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey moma, Im glad you had fun. I was worried I would hurt you, or you wouldnt like it...I dunno, I just got nervous. All I wanted to do was to make you feel special. And next time, we will do it earlier than 7...it got Waaaay to late. the girls didnt get to bed till 10ish, oh well. At least they had fun too. Night moma, loves!

Saturday, August 12, 2006 10:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home