Sunday, August 13, 2006

August13 177 36

Good morning!!

I'm thinking about Jo today, I hope her surgery goes ok tomorrow.

I lost the camera and now I've lost the knitting bag with Terry's scarf so I'm daydreaming about yarn. Here's some real homespun yarn, quite beautiful from OZ, the land down under. Wish I was there.

www.TizTeazles.com

Steffi has a date for homecoming dance with Alex, oh boy I'm excited. Nick had a good time with David this weekend. I was glad when he came home. We didn't have family night tonight, Terry was too tired -boo. Dad finally caught me on the computer today and we had a nice chat. He was tired from walking in a parade. He thinks they'll have their picture in the paper, cool.

I need to finish the laundry -boohoo.


Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amber, just read your blog. Soooooo cool, I love it. Hugs from Oz

Sunday, August 13, 2006 11:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home