August19 177
First of all, thanks to my dad for noticing my blog had more than one entry yesterday. The entry was repeated 5 times, did y'all here what I said? My Dad called twice and we got it all straightened out, plus he told me I wasn't logged on the AIM chat. Thanks Dad. I love that we can talk so much online. It's like we're neighbors.
Today the kids went fencing. Jessica let me know they are washing Nate's car. Terry took down the pool and I made the grocery list and cleaned the fridge. We took Steffi to lunch at the golf course but they said lunch closed at 2 and it was already 2:30 so we went to lunch at the BX. Then we went to the commissary and did very well at not picking up snacks and junk food. It was very hot though and I was feeling faint by the time we checked out, at home I took a nap. It was nice and cool under the sheets. It was 104 degrees outside.
Tonight we moved all the pool leftovers out to the curb, either the stuff will get picked up by recyclers tomorrow or trash man Monday. Goodbye pool, thanks for the fun summer. I want to go knit, so goodnight.
This is a video Steffi made and dedicated to me. This is one TV couple I wanted to see become a couple. I hope they go the distance. Thanks Steffi, you are so sweet!
Luke and Lorelei
Today the kids went fencing. Jessica let me know they are washing Nate's car. Terry took down the pool and I made the grocery list and cleaned the fridge. We took Steffi to lunch at the golf course but they said lunch closed at 2 and it was already 2:30 so we went to lunch at the BX. Then we went to the commissary and did very well at not picking up snacks and junk food. It was very hot though and I was feeling faint by the time we checked out, at home I took a nap. It was nice and cool under the sheets. It was 104 degrees outside.
Tonight we moved all the pool leftovers out to the curb, either the stuff will get picked up by recyclers tomorrow or trash man Monday. Goodbye pool, thanks for the fun summer. I want to go knit, so goodnight.
This is a video Steffi made and dedicated to me. This is one TV couple I wanted to see become a couple. I hope they go the distance. Thanks Steffi, you are so sweet!
Luke and Lorelei

3 Comments:
aww mama! I love you
It was a cute video, but it was a little too fast for me to read all of the words and see the pics at the same time. And then there were some of the same pics...unless there were suppose to be.
Good job steff, but there were a few mistakes, just trying to help. Love you guys!
~jessica
Well done Steffi.
Eileen
Post a Comment
<< Home