August16
I woke up this morning, sick sick sick, peee u! After the kids went to school I knitted a little then fell asleep in Steffi's bed and slept til noon when Terry came home for lunch. Ahhh life is good, sleep all day, heehee.
I did have a nice chat with Sierra and gave Nick a test. It's fun going over homework with him. I hope he is learning.
It was hot today. 106 degrees. That is not funny, that is cruel. I didn't walk this morning, it was already too hot after the kids went to school.
Tonight Terry and I hit the gym and walked a mile. He also did sit-ups and push-ups. Not me, nope.
Tonight we watched Date Movie with the kids, it was funny and stupid but so much fun to yell out the name of the movies/people/places and things being paradied. Sadly we knew a lot of the them, we must watch too many movies. Of course I knew the line by heart when he asks 'and what happens when the prince rescues her' and she says 'she rescues him right back.' I love the movie Pretty Woman.
Still no word from Jo. I hope her surgery went ok. I'm also thinking about Anita tonight and her vacation, hope it's going good. And thanks to Sierra for the IM today.
Good night all.
I did have a nice chat with Sierra and gave Nick a test. It's fun going over homework with him. I hope he is learning.
It was hot today. 106 degrees. That is not funny, that is cruel. I didn't walk this morning, it was already too hot after the kids went to school.
Tonight Terry and I hit the gym and walked a mile. He also did sit-ups and push-ups. Not me, nope.
Tonight we watched Date Movie with the kids, it was funny and stupid but so much fun to yell out the name of the movies/people/places and things being paradied. Sadly we knew a lot of the them, we must watch too many movies. Of course I knew the line by heart when he asks 'and what happens when the prince rescues her' and she says 'she rescues him right back.' I love the movie Pretty Woman.
Still no word from Jo. I hope her surgery went ok. I'm also thinking about Anita tonight and her vacation, hope it's going good. And thanks to Sierra for the IM today.
Good night all.

1 Comments:
Hey moma, Nate and I saw "Date Movie" at the Boardwalk the first night it came out in theaters...we were able to name Every Single movie, it was so much fun. I enjoy going to the movies with Nate, especially when he and I can laugh together...ok, sorry, got to mushy gooshy on ya. tehehe! Mom, I really love Nate, I love being with him, taking care of him, being taken care of by him, going out on dates with him, going out, or staying home and having fun....
I dont think I will ever find another guy just like him. He has made me so happy, and he told me I have made him happy. He said I was the only girl (other than his mom) to have loved him for him.
Ok, This is a long comment. hehe, so I will end this.
Loves ya!!!! XOXO
~jessica
Post a Comment
<< Home