August15 176 35
Wow today went by really fast. Terry was gone again when Steffi woke me up at 6:30. The kids got off to school ok and Midget and I took off for a walk. I really like our walks though today Midget got brave and chased the cat to the storm drain, that surprised me. She's been terrified of storm drains since the day she pulled me into one on my bike.
I finished Steffi's scarf today and started on Terry's but found I was using too small of knitting needles. I'm getting a lot of practice ripping out stitches.
It was really hot today, poor Terry. At least the work is finished and he can work indoors again.
I made lasagna for dinner and bread. Nick and I did homework after dinner. He had an amazing worksheet from art, there were nine squares with a squiggly line in each square and the student was supposed to finish and create something. Nick is so clever and so much detail. He in intricate. Steffi said she did all her homework at school. Jessica, I have a letter for you that you need to pick up soon.
Tonight after we went to PetSmart to pick up pet food, we watched the dvd An Unfinished Life. It was really good, I really enjoyed it. It is hard to imagine Robert Redford without blue eyes but he was still HOT! Morgan Freeman was cool too. Here's a link to an image.
Plot Outline: A down on her luck woman, desperate to provide care for her daughter, moves in with her father in-law from whom she is estranged. Through time, they learn to forgive each other and heal old wounds.
I'm tired and off to bed. No news about Jo. Goodnight Dad, sorry I missed you all day.
I finished Steffi's scarf today and started on Terry's but found I was using too small of knitting needles. I'm getting a lot of practice ripping out stitches.
It was really hot today, poor Terry. At least the work is finished and he can work indoors again.
I made lasagna for dinner and bread. Nick and I did homework after dinner. He had an amazing worksheet from art, there were nine squares with a squiggly line in each square and the student was supposed to finish and create something. Nick is so clever and so much detail. He in intricate. Steffi said she did all her homework at school. Jessica, I have a letter for you that you need to pick up soon.
Tonight after we went to PetSmart to pick up pet food, we watched the dvd An Unfinished Life. It was really good, I really enjoyed it. It is hard to imagine Robert Redford without blue eyes but he was still HOT! Morgan Freeman was cool too. Here's a link to an image.
Plot Outline: A down on her luck woman, desperate to provide care for her daughter, moves in with her father in-law from whom she is estranged. Through time, they learn to forgive each other and heal old wounds.
I'm tired and off to bed. No news about Jo. Goodnight Dad, sorry I missed you all day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home