August17
Another hot day, woohoo, and not a drop of rain last night. The clouds sure were pretty though.
I ripped up the couch after the kids left for school, didn't find the camera but found lots of other stuff, no change, heehee. I spent a long time knitting after cleaning that up.
After Nick got home from school I felt kinda overheated and took a nap. I woke up feeling worse. Good thing it was Terry's night to do homework with Nick. Terry took me for a ride to his shop and we saw Jessica and Nate pull up in his car. They had Chrissy, Jessi's dog with them and Chrissy had something green in her teeth, ew. They came by the house later. Jessi wants a truck but how can they afford it? Nate is smart tater, trust me.
Terry, Steffi and I watched the movie Glory Road tonight. The movie was ok, but I had to watch it and not knit, boo. I hope Dawnni lets me know how I can get my mitts on some homespun yarn from Oz.I'm not a huge basketball fan but here's the plot outline for the movie.
40 years ago, Don Haskins went on the recruiting trail to find the best talent in the land, black or white. 7 blacks and 5 whites made up the legendary 1965-66 Texas Western Miners. They were mocked and ridiculed for their showboating and flaunting of black players on the court. Yet, in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds, Haskins and his Miners came together as a team united to reach the National Championship game against powerhouse Kentucky.
We have not heard from Jo and pray she is ok following her surgery. Anita did email today and she sounds thrilled to be in paradise.
Steffi loves French class, Daddy calls her teacher's pet. heehee.
Hey Dad, sorry I keep missing you on IM's. I love you.
hugs, goodnight.
I ripped up the couch after the kids left for school, didn't find the camera but found lots of other stuff, no change, heehee. I spent a long time knitting after cleaning that up.
After Nick got home from school I felt kinda overheated and took a nap. I woke up feeling worse. Good thing it was Terry's night to do homework with Nick. Terry took me for a ride to his shop and we saw Jessica and Nate pull up in his car. They had Chrissy, Jessi's dog with them and Chrissy had something green in her teeth, ew. They came by the house later. Jessi wants a truck but how can they afford it? Nate is smart tater, trust me.
Terry, Steffi and I watched the movie Glory Road tonight. The movie was ok, but I had to watch it and not knit, boo. I hope Dawnni lets me know how I can get my mitts on some homespun yarn from Oz.I'm not a huge basketball fan but here's the plot outline for the movie.
40 years ago, Don Haskins went on the recruiting trail to find the best talent in the land, black or white. 7 blacks and 5 whites made up the legendary 1965-66 Texas Western Miners. They were mocked and ridiculed for their showboating and flaunting of black players on the court. Yet, in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds, Haskins and his Miners came together as a team united to reach the National Championship game against powerhouse Kentucky.
We have not heard from Jo and pray she is ok following her surgery. Anita did email today and she sounds thrilled to be in paradise.
Steffi loves French class, Daddy calls her teacher's pet. heehee.
Hey Dad, sorry I keep missing you on IM's. I love you.
hugs, goodnight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home