Tuesday, August 22, 2006

August22 176 37

Hello world, I thought today was good but now I'm not so sure. Last night during my bath Penny tangled herself up in a skein of yarn. Then she acted all innocent. I wish I had seen her or knew where the camera is hiding. I must have done too much at the gym last night cause I didn't want to wake up this morning. Terry got the kids off to school.

When I did wake up at 10 I turned on the water sprinkler for the front yard. I think I am happy with the way the sprinklers are set up now. Hopefully I can get the grass to come back.

Terry came home for lunch with a neat picture he had done. He is giving it to Nick, it has an metallic eagle over the Grand Canyon, looks cool. That reminds me, my aunt drew a picture of how to get Terry to go on walks. As soon as I find the picture I will post it, cause it's funny.


When Nick came home from school we finished cleaning his room, he just needs to clean under the bed. He was not too thrilled I cleaned his room, but I told him to do it last week so he had plenty of chances. Tomorrow I would like to do the walk in closet in the hallway. I had fun going over Nick's day at school with him. He didn't have any homework but we found things to talk about.


Steffi came home and said they had a new bus!! YEAH. But this morning the bus didn't show up so they had to catch a ride to school with one of the moms. Steffi caught Midget and Penny when they broke out of the house today. YEAH Steffi.


Tonight I made red beans and rice for dinner, yummy. Terry, Steffi and I watched the movie
Failure to Launch. Click the link to find out more.

Plot Outline:
A thirtysomething slacker suspects his parents of setting him up with his dream girl so he'll finally vacate their home.

It was cute and total chick flick but Terry enjoyed it, and he said he wouldn't, so there. I finished Terry's scarf tonight, just need to add fringe.

anyways I'm off to bed. I hope Steffi has a better day tomorrow and sweeter dreams tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning Amber I`m just getting up and going to have Breakfast Sharon making oat meal then we are going for a bike ride its foggy here and we will wait till it lifts a bit its 64 degs here now and looks like rain we need rain got to go love oyu

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 6:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home