Wednesday, August 23, 2006

August23

gee I slept all day but I managed to do a bit of knitting after the kids and Terry left for school. Steffi ended up coming home and asking for a ride to school for herself and 3 friends. Terry ended up coming home too, he forgot to shave. ooops.

I just wanted to sleep today and Terry let me sleep through lunch, yeah.

The kids came home from school after both having bad days. Someone slashed Nick's bike tire and he had to push his bike home 2 miles. Alex broke up with Steffi and I don't know what to say to make it better. It will get better honey, I promise.

Terry cooked chili/cornbread for dinner and then he Steffi and I watched TV until time to go to the gym. Steffi and Nick decided not to go and when we came home Nick was reading a library book and Steffi was using the computer. Terry and I walked 10 laps at the gym a mile and quarter. It was very hot and humid inside the gym, boo. I'm off to bath and bed, goodnight.

Was good to talk to you today Dad, sorry I missed you online Sierra. This video is for Jessica and Nate.


I Want You to Want Me by Cheap Trick video

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mom! YES! THATS THE ONE!!!
I wasnt sure who it was by, but I thought you would know cause it is kind of an old song...NOT calling you old, silly. Thank you so much for finding it and posting it up. Now I am going to call nate in to watch it with me.
Thanks again mom!

ps Poor Nick! Why are people like that? What jerks!
And Steffi, poor Steffi. I tried talking to her, but she seemed kinda shut out on me...I feel hurt cause I want to be a big part of her life. I want to be that best friend she can Always count on.

Thursday, August 24, 2006 1:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steffi just needs time - he is the loser not her. She will in time find someone nicer who appreciates her worth.
I love being a fly on the wall in your household.
Happy knitting
Trenchcoat Eileen

Thursday, August 24, 2006 4:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home