Tuesday, August 29, 2006

August29 176 36

whoo hoo here it is - today is almost over and I knitted like crazy. My hands are tired. I did try to do some other stuff too like use the leaf blower and play basketball with Nick. Oh I watered the grass in the front yard. I can't wait to order some grass seed.

Our lawn is really sad. Even the buffalo grass is frail. In October I want to order some flowers. It is a ground cover named Ice Plant. I had some growing in California and loved it. I want to put it on the side of the house where it's sunny and dry and all the grass is dead. I've already figured out how to rearrange the hoses so they can get watered. Plus when it fills in it'll look nice for when we sell the house.




Steffi had an orthodontics appointment with Dr. Foster to tighten her braces. Something is happening with the tooth they put the chain on, the chain is supposed to be slowly pulling an impacted tooth into place. Darn my eyes, I cannot see what is happening. Anyway Steffi's mouth hurts and she's not enjoying the evening. She did eat some soup and she's taking a bath now.


Terry did homework with Nick tonight so I got a break. Jessi picked up her bird yesterday but I did not find out until today when I went in to feed the birds. Jessica hasn't said anything so I guess everything is ok. She came while Terry and I were at Hobby Lobby and didn't stay long.



Tonight Terry and I watched the movie
Life Without Dick. It was funny. Terry didn't think he'd like it and ended up liking it alot. There is just so much winding and twisting and slippery jokes and slap your forehead humor that you end up laughing. The funniest part to me was Harry Connick Jr saying, I don't sing anymore, I gave it up 2 years ago. I mean he is such a great singer, it was just funny.


I'm gone....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mom. I actually have a cute story to tell you, I hope it brightens your day.
Yesterday morning, after the girls got to school, Tilly decided to do a little chirping. As soon as Chrissy heard her, she ran into the dining room and let out a little 'woof'. Tilly responded to a loud 'CHIRP!' Chrissy runs around the house then goes back into the dining room and lets out another little 'woof'. And Tilly again responded loudly. ZOOOM! went Chrissy. It went on for about 5 minutes. I thought it was so funny because it was like Tilly was telling Chrissy to run around. I wish I recorded it onto my phone that way I could show you.
By the way, Tilly is doing great. She really likes the girls, and obviously Chrissy. She's kinda shy around me, I dont blame her, the lady that was trying to catch her had the hardest time getting her. Hehe! She was probably thinking "dont pick me! pick someone else!" but of course, Im stubborn and wouldnt give up that easily. hehe. Love you mommy!
~jessica

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home