Sept14 172
All I did today was knit and think about food, lol. One more day on the juice fast and I'm ready to eat. I'm dying for Chinese. I'm so proud of Terry, he's doing so well not eating processed foods.
Steffi was home from school again today and went to the hospital where they put her on antibiotics. I always feel that is a doctor's excuse for 'we don't know what's wrong but this should keep you from saying we didn't do anything.' She's coughing and has a sore throat, it's that time of year for strep to run through our area.
I owe Nick $10, he paid the guys to paint the house number on the curb. Now our house number is visible from the street. WOOT!
Steffi was home from school again today and went to the hospital where they put her on antibiotics. I always feel that is a doctor's excuse for 'we don't know what's wrong but this should keep you from saying we didn't do anything.' She's coughing and has a sore throat, it's that time of year for strep to run through our area.
I owe Nick $10, he paid the guys to paint the house number on the curb. Now our house number is visible from the street. WOOT!
I do have some cool pictures to share today.
A quilt my aunt made, she's famous for them!! Isn't this gorgeous and I love her bold colors all around.

My adopted nieces in OZ, Grayson, Riley, and Charli

Grayson eating cake.

Riley so dressed up.

Charli growing up too fast.

Steffi's flower, cause it's orange. Terry's Mom rescued this from the neighbor who had thrown a bunch of it out. It's a canna plant. She rescued 5 itty bitty plants and 2 of them are now blooming.

The turtle tower. The female river cooter, Zamboa, is the turtle on top. She loves to hog the light. Cujo is a male river cooter and Ashley gave him to Stephanie.

My first try at knitting a cable stitch. I was really happy to do this as it's hard to hold the knitting needles and this took concentration which I am easily distracted. It's two threads over size 13 needles. I don't really like this yarn.
A quilt my aunt made, she's famous for them!! Isn't this gorgeous and I love her bold colors all around.

My adopted nieces in OZ, Grayson, Riley, and Charli

Grayson eating cake.

Riley so dressed up.

Charli growing up too fast.

Steffi's flower, cause it's orange. Terry's Mom rescued this from the neighbor who had thrown a bunch of it out. It's a canna plant. She rescued 5 itty bitty plants and 2 of them are now blooming.

The turtle tower. The female river cooter, Zamboa, is the turtle on top. She loves to hog the light. Cujo is a male river cooter and Ashley gave him to Stephanie.

My first try at knitting a cable stitch. I was really happy to do this as it's hard to hold the knitting needles and this took concentration which I am easily distracted. It's two threads over size 13 needles. I don't really like this yarn.


3 Comments:
aww. cute pics!!!
Oh wait, and me. u owe me 10 dollars cuz I paid my bio fee with my own money
Hey moma! Love the pics. hehe, especially the ones of the turtles. You finally figured out what kinda turtle it was? Cool! Anyways, I have some cute pictures of Chrissy, If you want. I will email them to you and you can pick and choose which you want.
Loves!
~jessica
Post a Comment
<< Home