Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Sept5 35%

Good bye Ashley, we will miss you. Here's a link to a ton of pictures from the going away party weekend.
http://www.at-techsolutions.com/goodbye.htm

And here are some pictures of spring in Eileen's garden in Oz. Wish I was there but I suppose the airline won't let me knit. I can't wait to see the roses in a few months. She's been working very hard getting her yard in order.



We watched Ned Kelly tonight, boy that was good. The poor kid was literally forced into being an outlaw.

Plot Summary for Ned Kelly

This film is based on "Our Sunshine" by Robert Drew, a novel based on the life of Australian bushranger and icon, Ned Kelly. It tells of his life as a bushranger in north-west Victoria, where he lived all his life. He, his brother Dan, and two other men, Steve Hart and Joe Byrne, formed a gang. These four robbed a bank and hijacked an entire town for 3 days. They killed three policemen who were hunting them. They then took over a pub in Glenrowan, where they basically held a party, waiting for a train full of police to derail at a part of the track that they tore up. However a school teacher warned the train, so the gang and all the others in the pub ended up in a shootout with scores of policemen.

I wanna live in OZ! Terry took me to lunch today at Olive Garden after we mailed packages to my Mom and Aunt.

The kids came home from school with no homework so they just hung out. I started knitting another scarf, imagine that.

Tonight the water won't come out of the kitchen sink faucet. It comes out of other faucets. Terry will call the plumber tomorrow. I washed off the counters and he cleaned out under the sink so the guys can look without stuff jumping on them.

I'm off to knit.

Goodnight.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics and I helped myself to the one of you. It looks better than the one on email. Look after yourself and get better quickly.
Love TC Eileen

Thursday, September 07, 2006 7:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mom...where are you??? You havent been typing in your blog. I miss you. Everyday I read your blog and I feel like Im back home.
I love you moma, I hope you feel better too! hugs & Kisses!
~jessica

Saturday, September 09, 2006 12:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to tell you that Glenrowan is about an hour's drive from here. It is one of the towns off the highway we bypass on the way to Melbourne. Hope your eyes are getting better.
TC Eil

Saturday, September 09, 2006 4:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home