Friday, September 01, 2006

Sept1

If you can't figure out the picture above it's Cujo the turtle Ashley gave us a month ago. It was dark when Steffi took the picture and Cujo and Zamboa are sleeping. But Cujo is standing up straight and not moving at all. PS a lot of brightness and contrast editing altered this photo, otherwise you'd just see a black image.

Wow Happy September. It was nice and cool this morning, Terry had the day off work, but he woke me at 6:15 so I could get the kids off to school. He woke up later to give Steffi and Sam a ride to school. He and I decided the way the new scarf I'm making was not coming together right so we made plans go to Hobby Lobby later for some circular needles. Then we went back to sleep and I slept til noon. When Terry woke me up we went to Hobby Lobby for the needles and then to Michael's to see if they had the yarn to finish a scarf I had started for Terry's brother but they did not have the yarn. Terry is really supporting my need to knit phase. Thanks babycakes.

We met up with Andy at Gimme Sum, a Chinese restaurant on the Boardwalk and had a very yummy lunch. Terry and Andy talked about the website Fencing on Fairfield and what needs updated. And they talked about other stuff too. Andy is very animated. Too bad he doesn't know sign language cause he talks with his hands. It's fun to watch him talk.

Steffi's friend Ashley is spending the night tonight. Here are some pictures of the girls on the couch with poor Midget.




Nick and Terry went mountain bike riding this afternoon. Both came home bleeding so I guess it was an awesome ride.

I am tired, Goodnight all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like Cujo is getting a breath of air. Tehehe! Thats so funny! I use to watch Zamboa when he slept, I would watch him come up for air, then go back to his sleeping spot...the whole time he had his eyes closed! I love you mommy! I'll see you today for the going away party.

Love~jessica

Ps. Im gonna bring Chrissy since Ashley really likes her. It will be a little present for her...just not to keep.

Saturday, September 02, 2006 1:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home