Monday, September 04, 2006

Sept4

The long weekend is over and I'm still tired. I laid on the couch most of the day except for doing laundry and cooking dinner. I did finish another scarf. Terry and I joked I could stand on the corner and give scarves out to cars that drive by. heehee.

This morning Terry said my left eye looked horrible. It is swollen and red so we put the hot moist cloth on it. If it's infected again that might explain why I'm so tired. It's just the eyelid gets an ulcer from being dry. Since the nerve is dead in that eye, I don't notice the pain and it just gets worse and worse til someone notices it. With the nerve being dead I don't have any tears to moisten my eyes and that causes the dry eye.

Terry took the kids out to spend their allowance this afternoon. Nick bought a computer game and Steffi bought something unmentionable from Victoria Secrets. Both kids came home beaming but Terry didn't get to buy anything, notice he didn't buy yarn either. -boo

I got to talk with my dad on IM today which was nice. Sorry the geese missed you dad, better luck tomorrow.

Jessica, I put your curling iron on the cedar chest. Eileen can I put your bare rose picture up here?

I'll get to this weekend's pictures tomorrow. It's too many to put on here so I'll make a webpage for them.

Goodnight all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you can. I will send some more when I get more done. You can sell your scarves, not give them away!!.
Good night, my bedtime
TC Eileen

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 9:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mom, I just wanted to let you know that I picked up my curling things on Sunday...or was it Monday...Anyway, it was on steffis dresser, and you guys werent there, so I just grabbed it and left. Sorry that I didnt write a little note saying: hey guys stopped by to say hi and get my hair curlers, you werent here, so I just grabbed the hair curlers.

The curling iron? I dont know whos that is, its not mine b/c all of my belongings are here.
Love you moma, hope your eye gets better.
XxXxXxOoOoOo!!!
~jessica

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 11:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home