Monday, September 18, 2006

Sept19 174

I didn't update yesterday, but I'm here tonight, heehee.

First let me say it's the second whole day Steffi has gone to school and didn't get sick. WOOT.

Terry and I made homemade pizzas for lunch. I only mention this because he so rarely helps make lunch, and he's so good at it too.
The four of us went to Hamel Park beach after dinner. Beach in the broadest sense of the word. There is silty sand sorta, there is water. It's fun to watch the kids run to the river's edge. It's fun to feel the breeze and it's hard work keeping my balance but Terry keeps a tight grip on me.

Some pictures of Hamel Beach Park.
There was a huge puddle from the rain storm 2 nights ago in the middle of the road. We had to walk careful, the silty sand is slick as you know what.

The lagoon on the left.

The Red River on the right.

Someone is 'drilling'??

WHOA NELLIE it's NICK, a rare photo op.

What are they doing out there? This image is lightened so you can see the boat. The water is not very deep.


I'm off to bed. I'm thinking about you Tator.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi momma! I know it's crazy. actualy let me take that picture of him! do do doot do doo!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 7:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home