Friday, September 22, 2006

Sept22 174

Today was a good day, I had a good night's sleep. Walking a mile before bedtime helped. Nick didn't have school today. Brian came over and they played on the computers.
Tonight for dinner Steffi wanted to go to Hong Kong, it's her birthday dinner and we just needed to go out to eat. Terry works on her birthday so we took her to dinner tonight.

I knitted more with the loom today. It's a little dry, I can't watch TV and loom at the same time. But I am way happy with the results for this striped scarf. I have been having a horrible time with stripes and this finally makes me happy.

3 Color Striped scarf


Nick said it looks like a maw


The inside, and this is why I didn't like stripes on straight needles.


Hey Jo, Nick thought it was boring too!


Steffi didn't mind, she's on the computer.


I'm off to finish the scarf. Goodnight all. I miss you Dad.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Its raining over here in Bossier right now, it has been since about 7:30ish. Anyways, Im glad I got to see you guys today! Even thought it was just for a moment. I love you guys soooo much!!! If you could tell everyone I said I love them and give them kisses and hugs for me. I love you.
~jessica

Saturday, September 23, 2006 8:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home