Sept25 9 1/2
Happy Birtthday Steffi. Steffi got a dig camera for her birthday and you guessed it, all the pictures are on it, so I'll be posting pictures tomorrow. We got some great ones.
I woke at 5am this morning and woke Nick up at 5:45 to take a shower. Steffi was already awake which surprised me. Terry came out later and cut up the onion for us, then we fried it with pine nuts and spread it over the cinnamon potatoes. By that smelled good.
Tonight for dinner I made orange chicken and rice which we all love, and we had orange creme soda to go with it. Special dinner for a special Steffi.
I knitted more on the loom, I'm making a red white and blue scarf, but I ran out of red. Hopefully we can get some yarn tomorrow.
I managed to save the day and figure out how to get Nick's password for his game. It's a long story but had a good ending. YEAH.
Jessica and Nate came for a visit tonight but missed out on cake. Terry came home not 10 minutes after they left. Sorry Jessi. We saved you some cake.
My eyes are blurry and I'm tired, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight.
PS, was good to talk with you today Dad.
Here's a picture using google maps of 2 planes on our base.
I woke at 5am this morning and woke Nick up at 5:45 to take a shower. Steffi was already awake which surprised me. Terry came out later and cut up the onion for us, then we fried it with pine nuts and spread it over the cinnamon potatoes. By that smelled good.
Tonight for dinner I made orange chicken and rice which we all love, and we had orange creme soda to go with it. Special dinner for a special Steffi.
I knitted more on the loom, I'm making a red white and blue scarf, but I ran out of red. Hopefully we can get some yarn tomorrow.
I managed to save the day and figure out how to get Nick's password for his game. It's a long story but had a good ending. YEAH.
Jessica and Nate came for a visit tonight but missed out on cake. Terry came home not 10 minutes after they left. Sorry Jessi. We saved you some cake.
My eyes are blurry and I'm tired, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight.
PS, was good to talk with you today Dad.
Here's a picture using google maps of 2 planes on our base.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home