Sept28 5
I wasn't so tired today but I still did very little. I ripped out almost a whole finished scarf and started over, I'm much happier with it now. I am as happy ripping as I am knitting. Which reminds me, my adopted Sis Anita sent us some goodies in the snail mail today including yarn, charms, a book and cards and a shell necklace. Yippee, what fun to get a present from OZ. Thanks sweet Sis.

That's it, I'm going to bed. Terry had school tonight.
Here's an update to Eileen's rose garden with her wonderful great grandbaby Jay.

And more pictures of Hamel Beach. This is the hole Terry jumped in which tried to eat him. Maybe it is quicksand, he jumped out quick. The hose is connected to the boat draining water from the swamp across the highway.

This view is looking south down the river.

Here is something we haven't noticed before, trails.

And the kids are off!

And more pictures of Hamel Beach. This is the hole Terry jumped in which tried to eat him. Maybe it is quicksand, he jumped out quick. The hose is connected to the boat draining water from the swamp across the highway.

This view is looking south down the river.

Here is something we haven't noticed before, trails.

And the kids are off!

That's it, I'm going to bed. Terry had school tonight.

1 Comments:
Does anyone else ever use Hamel Beach or are you folks the only ones? Jay is my great-grandson - Ohhhh - to be so old!!
Post a Comment
<< Home