Sept27 8
I woke up so sleepy today I went back to bed as soon as Terry and the kids left for school and work. I slept til 12:30 when Terry came home for lunch he woke me up. I wonder if I have an infection? Terry and I made pizza for lunch again, he had to take his to work with him as he had a lot of work to do.
Nick came home from school and told me about playing football. He didn't want to go to the beach tonight but I said tough, it's FEN, forced entertainment night. Steffi peeled potatoes for me after she came home from school.
I made yemenite roast chicken with cumin and batata melousseh bi senobar
They were both very good, this was a project for Steffi's Geography class so she'll get extra credit.
Here are some of the pictures from Hamel Beach. I just love going here. We walked through the woods tonight on some trails. Nick spent his time running from Steffi and her camera, lol. Beautiful blooms tonight, too bad it's getting dark so early. The boat appears to be sucking water from the land developement across the highway. Tomorrow I'll have more Hamel Beach pictures. These were all taken by Steffi.









Nick came home from school and told me about playing football. He didn't want to go to the beach tonight but I said tough, it's FEN, forced entertainment night. Steffi peeled potatoes for me after she came home from school.
I made yemenite roast chicken with cumin and batata melousseh bi senobar
They were both very good, this was a project for Steffi's Geography class so she'll get extra credit.
Here are some of the pictures from Hamel Beach. I just love going here. We walked through the woods tonight on some trails. Nick spent his time running from Steffi and her camera, lol. Beautiful blooms tonight, too bad it's getting dark so early. The boat appears to be sucking water from the land developement across the highway. Tomorrow I'll have more Hamel Beach pictures. These were all taken by Steffi.










1 Comments:
It looks a tranquil place - good photos Steffi. Enjoy your new camera. Just catching up on the last few days. Amber, you are not allowed to have an infection so tell it to buzz off. Poor Nick, everyone wants to take his photo.
Post a Comment
<< Home