Friday, September 29, 2006

Sept29 5

ok, I felt really draggy today, I think my finger is broke, cause everywhere I touch hurts. lol. I did manage to finish a scarf today and can hardly wait to start another. I also had lovely long naps and whined until Terry cooked me a TV dinner for lunch.

Nick came home from school in a happy mood and went to Brian's house but he was home by 5 just like I asked. Steffi came home from school in a happy mood too. Terry took Steffi and I to spend her birthday money and pick up a rake. We went to Victoria Secrets, Barnes&Noble, Sonic, Lowe's and the video store.

Tonight Terry and watched a movie, gasp. It was silly and cute and some parts reminded us of us, a long long long time ago. Just Friends.

Plot Summary for
Just Friends (2005)

When he confessed his love for his best friend during their formative high school years ago, Chris was met with a broken heart and a degrading humiliation. Only adding insult to injury was his larger than life frame which became a source of ridicule for cruel classmates. But years later and things having changed, Chris is now a hotshot record producer in Hollywood and the complete physical opposite of himself in high school. He's also got an up and coming act by the name of Samantha James who has a psychotic crush on her producer. When a freak accident occurs on the way to Paris, Chris is forced to return home with her in tow. Little does he know that he would come face to face with the friend that he tried so desperately to forget. With the chance to woo her again, Chris will do what he can despite his client's violent misgivings and a competitive rival suitor against him. No matter the crazy obstacles he must overcome, Chris will do whatever it takes to be more than just friends.


Here are some more awesome quilts my aunt made. I love these.

Good night, sweet dreams.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably got "knitters fingers" - don't know if there is such a thing but if you can get tennis elbow why not knitters fingers? Your aunt makes some awesome quilts, what patience.

Saturday, September 30, 2006 8:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home