Sunday, October 01, 2006

Oct1 5 1/2

Nick Terry and I stayed up til 2:30 and then I slept til almost noon. We did not accomplish a lot today, heehee.

Terry and the kids did rake the leaves out of the front yard and tonight the Chicago Bears totally beat the Seahawks. Terry couldn't bear to watch the second half.

Steffi has some great pictures of her night spent at Casey's house, she had lots of fun and helped clean a closet. They even put her name on Casey's birthday cake, so it was like a double party. How sweet.

I finished looming the other bootie, that was quick. I need some booty yarn. I started looming a hat using some thin yarn named TLC Amore and I will never use that brand of yarn again. It knots really bad. The color is grape and it's really really soft but boy does it knot up obnoxious. The yarn is so thin I couldn't knit with it on straight needles. I am using 3 strands at a time for the hat and it is knitting up nice as long as nothing moves. If anything moves the yarn knots. I am breathing really shallow while doing this project, lol.

I'm off to fold some laundry and go to bed.

Goodnight all. Welcome Home Dad. I'm sorry about your friend Eileen. Soft hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home