Oct3 6 1/2
Anita sent me some wonderful pictures of her Grandkids, Grayson, Riley, Henry and Oliver. Plus a view of her backyard, see the kangaroo and some wild horses. Thanks Sis, love the pix.











I bought 3 electric yellow cichlids today. I put them in with the mollies since they are small. I know they aren't compatible, don't send me hate mail. I will move the mollies when I set up the other tank again. I did buy a plant for the other tank, it just needs a light. I'm slower than a snail.

I also setup the new filter for the turtles. Midget just had to chew up one of the hoses. Turn my back for one second and she's Miss Jealous chew it all.
Jessi is excited about having a party for her dog Chrissy.
OMG OMG OMG Def Leppard and Journey are going to be in concert here in Shreveport and we can't go. I am CRYING. I loved them so much when I could hear and I still have all the songs in my head.
I'm going to bed. Goodnight.











I bought 3 electric yellow cichlids today. I put them in with the mollies since they are small. I know they aren't compatible, don't send me hate mail. I will move the mollies when I set up the other tank again. I did buy a plant for the other tank, it just needs a light. I'm slower than a snail.

I also setup the new filter for the turtles. Midget just had to chew up one of the hoses. Turn my back for one second and she's Miss Jealous chew it all.
Jessi is excited about having a party for her dog Chrissy.
OMG OMG OMG Def Leppard and Journey are going to be in concert here in Shreveport and we can't go. I am CRYING. I loved them so much when I could hear and I still have all the songs in my head.
I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home