Monday, October 09, 2006

Oct9 12 1/2

I am so excited, I made a wrist warmer today!! Steffi is modeling it for me.


I am making a large stocking now, just have to brace myself and do the heel. I have a tendency to unravel when the heel has holes in it. Just so I don't forget the pattern it's

cast on 31 on red kk loom
ewrap 20 rows with white, cut tail
bring up to cuff but before KO change yarn color and ewrap row and KO both white stitches over color change yarn.
ewrap 20 rows

The heel flap instructions.

ewrap 16 pegs 4 rows like flat panel
put peg 16 on 15 ewrap to 15 and KO
put peg 1 on 2 ewrap to 2 and KO
15 on 14 ewrap and KO
2 on 3 ewrap and KO
14 on 13 ewrap and KO
3 on 4 ewrap and KO
pull stitches back on pegs and

The original pattern.

ewrap 20 rows
gather and finish

Terry was off work today and made 5 alarm chili. I had his milder version, I'm glad he makes 2 versions of chili. Nick ate the hot stuff, Steffi ate something else. We had to go to the store and get an onion. We also bought donuts. I made the comment at the checkout asking if we had at least bought a onion to go with all this other junk and that made someone laugh. It's so true you can't go to the store and just buy one item.

We picked up my bike this afternoon, yeah I can go riding. The weather is so perfect for it.

Here's Nick with my favorite Tshirt. It says My Mommy thinks I'm special. He picked this shirt out. How cute. Try not to notice his curls or he'll bite my head off. LOL

That's it, I'm tired and want to go read. Loved our chat today Dad. Goodnight.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Nick: Aww! Nick you have cute little curls! Ur starting to look like daddy! Hehe! Love ya nick

To Mom: Hey mom, did you check ur myspace? hehe, dont u love the download I sent you. I saw it and said, hehe, mom will love that. I also wanted to say Thanks again for watching chrissy, I hope she wasnt too much trouble. She went in heat yesterday afternoon, so Nate and I went to spend $40 for a new diaper and pads...we also had to get "Dog Food" (grown up food) for her, but we got the smallest bag to start her off. Why are doggie Diapers so expensive? Its a diaper u use over and over, not once! Oh well. Again, thank you for watching her and good luck on your stockings! Love you bunches Moma! HUGS to Everyone!!!
XXXXX (and kisses) OOOOOO
~jessica

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 12:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home