Oct6 8 1/2
I am in a really happy mood today even though I could not fall asleep last night I had a nice nap before lunch and after I woke up Terry took me to JoAnn's Fabrics and Hobby Lobby where he spoiled me buying yarn and knitting supplies. I am truely spoiled.
This morning we couldn't find any clean socks, but I found some in the mismatched bin so poor Nick could go to school.
Steffi could not find her CD player before school but then she found it on Dad's abyss, I mean desk.
This afternoon Steffi offered to cook dinner for Nick and herself so Terry and I could have a real date. We first went to the gym, then took my favorite white comforter to the laundrymat and got it washing. We found a Nevada quarter which I have been searching for and that means I have all the state quarters issued so far, yeah!! While the comforter was washing we went to Sonic DriveIn and then ate our dinner back at the laundrymat. Terry picked up a couple movies we will watch tomorrow and Sunday.
Steffi and I are on the couch yarning, so I want to get back to her. But first some more lovely rose images from Eileen in OZ. Eileen is amazing, she has more iron in her back than the tin man and still she maintains a beautiful rose garden. What an inspiration she is. There is one picture of a wilderness area, too. Thanks TC Eileen for sharing your beautiful roses.



This morning we couldn't find any clean socks, but I found some in the mismatched bin so poor Nick could go to school.
Steffi could not find her CD player before school but then she found it on Dad's abyss, I mean desk.
This afternoon Steffi offered to cook dinner for Nick and herself so Terry and I could have a real date. We first went to the gym, then took my favorite white comforter to the laundrymat and got it washing. We found a Nevada quarter which I have been searching for and that means I have all the state quarters issued so far, yeah!! While the comforter was washing we went to Sonic DriveIn and then ate our dinner back at the laundrymat. Terry picked up a couple movies we will watch tomorrow and Sunday.
Steffi and I are on the couch yarning, so I want to get back to her. But first some more lovely rose images from Eileen in OZ. Eileen is amazing, she has more iron in her back than the tin man and still she maintains a beautiful rose garden. What an inspiration she is. There is one picture of a wilderness area, too. Thanks TC Eileen for sharing your beautiful roses.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home