Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Oct10 10

It was cold and cloudy today with a bit of mist. Surely it rained somewhere, maybe over by Jessica.

I finished the stocking today. All I need is the yarn for the rest, I'm happy with the prototype. Note to self, instructions are on Oct9's post.

I also made a hat for Nick. I'm calling it a seagull cap cause the design looks like little seagulls. Just stitched every other peg with white for two rows, alternating pegs, very easy. green loom, wool ease yarn.

Also made another wrist warmer for Steffi but ripped it, as it was just an experiment. note to self - 30 rows, 25 pegs, black and pink sparkle yarn held as one.

Steffi cooked chicken wings for dinner and around 8 poor Terry had to go to the gym. He did not beat his time from 2 days ago but he did sups and pups before he ran so I think he did fabulous.

Terry is starting to worry that I'm sleeping too much. He said either go to the doctor or get the green powder.

Speaking of tired.... Goodnight. God Bless Eileen. Good luck Bob.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, about the rain mom, lol! you were right! It did rain over here. It wasnt a downpour, but it was defineatly rain. We now have every window opened in our house (except nate and my room, we nailed a blanket over it, to keep out the bad guys), and every door (except the backdoor with no screendoor, we want to keep the doggies in or out) ANYway, hope this wasnt too long of a comment, love ya! and hope you feel better. If I could, I would walk over there and go for little walks with you and Midget, but I dont feel comfy walking around Bossier, or the bridge...
Love ya moma!
xxxxoooo
~jessica

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 11:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home